Are you susceptible to kidney problems and want a solution?
Do you want to avoid using drugs and would rather have a more natural cure?
This book provides you with the perfect solution.
Kidney problems are among the most common complaints and millions of us suffer from them every year. At best they are a nuisance and can impact our daily lives, but at their worst, they can become chronic and even life-threatening. Thankfully there are ways for us to keep ourselves healthy, long before things go too far, and the best by far is through a carefully managed diet.
Who should read this book?
- Anyone suffering from Renal Dysfunctions, diabetics or who wants to know more about healthy diets
- People interested in healthy, quick and easy recipes to enjoy at home
- Avid learners who are happy to learn how to treat Renal Dysfunctions with food
What do I learn from this book?
Inside this book, Renal Diet Cookbook: The Ultimate Easy-To-Follow Guide With 100+ Low Sodium, Low Potassium and Low Phosphorus Healthy Recipes to Manage Kidney Disease and Avoid Dialysis, you will discover how easy it can be to maintain your overall health, and particularly the health of your kidneys, through an innovative and exciting new diet, with chapters on:
- The renal diet explained
- The benefits of a renal diet for you
- Treatment strategies for renal failure
- Do’s and don’ts of a renal diet
- What to eat and what to avoid
- Tips to combat renal failure
- 100 fabulous and delicious recipes
- And lots more…
With great ideas for every mealtime, you could soon be enjoying food like Chinese Chicken Salad, Watermelon Salsa or Beef Barley Soup, which will not only be great for your kidneys but that you will enjoy eating too.
Each recipe has been carefully selected and is ideal for anyone who suffers from kidney problems, or even if you are completely healthy and want to stay that way!